Are you struggling to think of what to get your car loving friend or relative for a Christmas present this year? Xmas gifts can be hard to think of at the best of times so we have put together this top 10 list of more unique and unusual Christmas gifts for car lovers in your life. Hopefully, it will give you some inspiration:
A great bit of kit to help prevent light swirls and scratches. The Grit Guard fits in the bottom of a bucket and traps the grit in the water preventing it from getting back into the wash mitt and back onto the car. Ingenious.
2. Mothers Powerball – attach to the end of a domestic drill and you have the perfect wheel polisher – great for those that love to keep their wheels gleaming.
No products found.3. – for those without pressure washers – attach this handy device to the end of the hose and it allows you to apply clean water to soak the car, then a shampoo mix all over the car and then back to clean water to rinse off. Great value.
4. Type Dressing Applicator – help apply the tyre black without spraying it all over the wheel or bodywork – these crescent shaped sponges glide effortlessly round the contours of the tyre applying the tyre black as you go. Very affordable & effective.
5. Extra Large Microfibre Drying Towels – a must for all car cleaners – at about 5 sqft these giant supersoft drying towels can soak up to 7 times their weight in water making drying the car a breeze. More effective & longer lasting than a chamois.
6. Clay Bar Kit – still one of car cleanings best kept secrets – as they say about most things “its all about the preparation”. A clay bar kit will provide the smoothest finish possible on the paintwork ready for the polish/wax. A must for anyone seriously into cleaning their car.
No products found.7. – a great stocking filler that helps remove the dirt and dust from some of the most hard to reach places in the car. Simply push into the corners, crevices or gaps and it will pick-up and pull out any loose dirt & grime.
No products found.8. – again something a little different. Great for cars with leather seats that have lost that original leather smell. Simple & very effective.
9. Leather scented air fresheners – anyone who loves their car is likely to take great pride in the condition of their wheels. Wheel sealants are a great new product line that protect alloy & other types of wheels from the corrosive effects of brake dust and road salt and making them much easier to clean.
10. Detailers Trunk Bag – for those in your life that have more polish, wax & car cleaning bits than they know what to do with. Now with these handy kit bags they can keep everything neatly together in one place.
Hopefully this has given you some more ideas on a more unusual and unique Christmas Gifts for car lovers in your life. Also subscribe to our blog and look out for our forthcoming post on the top 10 most popular car cleaning products for Christmas.