Hot on the heels of our Top 10 list for car lovers it seemed only right to take a look at the 10 best sought after Christmas gifts for motorcycle lovers and riders. So girls what do you get your biker husband or boyfriend for Xmas and guys what about the biking lady in your life? – here are just a few suggestions based on what others have been searchingand buying for Christmas gifts.
- By far the most popular is the Dirtwash Cleaning Bucket Bike Cleaning Kit – crammed with all the essentials to keep the bike looking its best all year round.
- The Wurth Brake & Chain Care & Cleaning Kit with all the essentials to keep your motorbike chain in pristine working condition.
- Atom Motorcycle Dryer – a new one on the market this year makes a breeze of drying the bike, safely blasting the water from every gap and crevice on the bike – rapidly climbing up the list of most popular christmas present this year.
- S100 Motorcycle Detailing Kit– not the cheapest of kits on the market but presented in its own bespoke carry case and full of the USA’s leading motorcycle care brand products.
- Dry Chain Lube– what can you say about these products whether from Wurth, Profi or others – just one of the essentials most motorbike owners appreciate.
- Muc-Off 8 in 1 Motorcycle Cleaning Kit – a great buy not only includes essential cleaning and care chemicals but also some very hand and useful bike cleaning brushes.
- Not one you may think of immediately but others have been – or its been added to the Christmas list and that’s the Deltran Battery Tender 800– fantastic bit of kit to keep the battery charged and in tip top condition when the bike is in storage over winter.
- Wurth Chain Cleaning Brush – a great piece of kit for any motorcycle owner with a chain driven bike.
- Fogtech the one step anti-fog solution for motorbike helmet visors keeps the vision clear by preventing fogging of the visor.
- Muc-Off Motorcycle Ultimate Cleaning Kit- another popular gift from the manufacturers of the UK’s leading bike care and motorcycle detailing products world.
These are some of the most popular Christmas present ideas people have been seeking to buy for the bike lovers in their lives in recent times and hopefully it may give you some ideas of what to look for for your friends, family and colleagues, this festive season.
And one final one from my list. This one is more appropriate for those of you who know someone who likes their trial bikes – the Sealey Portable Pressure Washer. This great bit of kit will allow the mud and muck to be easily and quickly washed off wherever you are.
I hope you find these ideas useful and wish you a happy and enjoyable holiday season.