Launched several years ago Meguiars G18211 Ultimate Wax is still one of Meguiar’s most advanced, pure synthetic hydrophobic wax which, demonstrated by the majority of the on Amazon, offers some of their longest-lasting wax protection.
Hydrophobic, whilst it involves some very clever molecular technology, to us car care enthusiasts it simply means it repels water rather than attracting it. Thus the water simply sheets off your paintwork taking any muck and grime it contains with it, protecting and keeping your paintwork cleaner for longer.
As well as the hydrophobic properties, Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax Meguiars Ultimate Paste Wax contains newly developed synthetic polymers which crosslink to form a protective barrier that amplifies reflections for incredible depth & mirror-like shine on your paintwork.
How To Apply Meguiars G18211 Paste Wax
Meguiars Ultimate Wax is easily applied without leaving white residue on plastic and rubber, even in full sun!
The product itself comes with a handy and good-sized Meguiars Foam Applicator pad. Simply wipe this across the surface of the wax in the tin. You don’t need too much, just a simple single wipe will suffice.
Whilst Meguiars Ultimate G18211 is a paste wax, being synthetic it is also fairly soft, making it a breeze to apply.
Apply to a small section at a time i.e panel by panel, or in the case of your bonnet into 3 or 4 sections. Rub the applicator with the wax across the panel in circular or straight-line motions until the wax is covering all the paint on that section.
Next leave for at least 3-5 minutes. However as Meguiars G18211 Ultimate Wax is so easy to use you can leave it much longer if you wanted. I personally know owners who like to leave it an hour before buffing off.
Again Meguiars include another handy product to buff off your wax in the form of the Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfibre Cloth. Again simply wipe over with the cloth until all the wax residue is removed and a deep gloss shine appears.Check Price & Availability
For the real ultimate in shine and protection, Meguiars instructions suggest a second coat, but this isn’t absolutely necessary as it gives amazing results with just one.
Ultimate Wax Results
Here’s an example of the deep gloss shine Meguiars G18211 Ultimate Wax gives:
And here how the water simply sheets off:
And finally beading after 3 months:
Well worth the money Used this in conjunction with Meguiars ultimate polish and it definitely delivered the deep mirror like shine that was claimed, it was easy on and off making it a pleasure to use, only thing to wait for now is how it holds up durability wise, and of course the all important beading! Mark beardmore – Rolleston on dove
- ONE EASY STEP: Formula delivers maximum synthetic protection, durability, depth of color, and reflectivity in this easy one step
- EFFORTLESS APPLICATION: Thin Film technology provides for easy application and wipe off even in full sun
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION: Advanced synthetic polymers crosslink to form a long-lasting protective barrier while amplifying reflection for incredible depth and mirror-like shine
- WATER ROLLS RIGHT OFF PAINT: Hydrophobic Polymer technology increases surface tension to protect paint
- SAFE AND FLEXIBLE: Safe and effective on all glossy paints and clear coats, and can be applied by hand or dual action variable speed polisher like Meguiar's MT300 Dual Action Polisher