Autoglym maintains a clear-sighted commitment to supply technically superior products to all sectors of the automotive industry. This on-going focus has been rewarded with an international reputation for products that cannot be surpassed in performance or value.
Autoglym products are to be found in all areas of automotive activity and are as equally suited to the professional user, the concours competition enthusiast and the family car owner.
They enjoy technical approvals from many leading automotive manufacturers and close associations with owners car clubs. The company also maintains a very high public profile and attends many automotive related events.
More than twenty motor manufacturers use Autoglym products in manufacturing or presentation processes. Early recognition and technical approvals by Jaguar Cars, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and other important names contributed to initial success.
They also currently hold international approvals from over forty car marques with many leading car manufacturers and importers choosing Autoglym products for on-line production work, main-dealer use and motorshow preparation.
Continuous investment in research and innovation ensures products are matched to the latest advances in vehicle manufacture. In addition, close liaison with autopaint manufacturers, distribution networks for new and used vehicles, bodyshops, fleet operators and retailers ensures that Autoglym remains at the forefront in all sectors of the industry.
A History Of Autoglym
Established in 1965 by Dennis Barley and launched originally with 11 products.
In 1986 a retail range was released to appeal to home enthusiasts.
In 1991 a silicone free range called “the body shop” range was released.
In 2001 a line of bespoke motorcycle products were released.
In 2004 the LifeShine protection system was introduced
In 2008 Autoglym’s “Best wax yet” High definition wax was introduced quoted as “Quite simply our finest product”
And in 2012 the massively popular Super resin polish was reformulated as Autoglym’s best selling product.
The rest is history winning countless awards and titles and having a royal warrant from Her Majesty The Queen in the process.
Paint Renovator And Super Resin Polish
Statistically Autoglyms most successful and most popular product over the last decade Super Resin Polish is a four time award winning polish that has restored paintwork by removing scratches and marks and bringing life back into the paintwork and leaving a legendary glossy finish. From supercars to your daily driver. This polish won’t let you down.
Autoglym is well known and possibly best known for its paint renovation and polishing products such as their paint renovator and super resin polish. These have stood the test of time with years of happy customers and strong reviews. Both of these products have been honored with awards from the likes of autoexpress and detailing world.
Autoglym Kits & Collections
Autoglym is famous for its kits and gift sets for all of your automotive detailing needs. From scratch removal, headlight restoration, wheel cleaning and clay bar kits to complete kits with everything you need perfect for gifting.
No products found.
Hi-Tech & Accessories
The expansion of products has bought out an array of accessories to the market including applicators, cleaning and drying towels and brushes. The high quality HI-tech range will never let you down in quality and versatility. Here are a few of our favourites.
No products found.
Is Autoglym Any Good?
To answe this question you only need to look at the awards they have won, not only in the past but also more recently.
In 2020 two of Autoglym’s products received prestigious awards from Auto Express including product of the year in the new InstaDry drying towel and the Polar Blast snow foam won best in its class as well as many commendations for other car care products such as fast glass, scratch removal kit and the rapid aqua wax kit.
No products found.
Autoglym High Definition
Formerly known as Autoglyms best product yet in 2008 with the high definition wax has turned into Autoglyms premium line of detailing products with the likes of their wax, collection kits and ceramic coating. These high end products projected at the experienced enthusiast are worth their cost in results.
Polar Series & Polar Blast
The polar series from works perfectly when paired with a pressure washer. The polar blast snow-foam with Autoglyms thick coating snow foam gun reduces mud and traffic film and other contaminants and washes them away with the use of a pressure washer.
No products found.
Autoglym Top 10 Best Sellers
With an extensive collection of products we have curated a list of the 10 best and most popular products from the range.
- Ultimate cleaner, polish, and sealant
- Removes surface contaminants
- Imparts a tough, glossy protective barrier
- Extremely easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for all paint types and colors
- HIGHLY DURABLE: Autoglym’s finest, most durable paint protection yet, lasting up to 1 year.
- EASY TO APPLY: UHD Coating is ideal for avid detailers, or first time coating users, specially formulated for an easy panel by panel application.
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION PROTECTION: Contains amino-functional siloxanes and reactive polymers that adhere strongly to a car’s paintwork, creating a semi-permanent protective coating greater than sealants or waxes.
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH AT HOME: Unrivalled silky smooth, mirror-like finish. Complete system including paint preparation product and accessories enables you to achieve professional results at home.
- PASSION FOR PERFECTION: Give your perfect finish the love and care it deserves with Ultra High Definition Shampoo, and a periodic top-up of Ultra High Definition Wax, tested to compliment Ultra High Definition Coating
- New and improved formula
- For the ultimate mirror-like shine
- Providing more detail, depth and durability
- Luxuriously smooth with invigorating
- Unsuitable for matte paint.
- Rapid Detailer removes light dirt, restores shine and leaves a layer of polymeric protection on surfaces.
- If your car is in between clean and dirty, Rapid Detailer is perfect. It will not remove or affect polishes, waxes or sealants and actually tops up existing protection.
- Rapid Detailer is also an excellent clay bar lubricant
- Pro Tip: If your paintwork is dull you will need to give it a wash and a polish first, and then you can use Rapid Detailer to maintain the polished finish.
- Interior Shampoo is suitable for all of your interior fabrics and hard surfaces.
- Your mats, doors, headlining, dashboard, steering wheel, switches, pedals, handles and stalks can all be cleaned with this safe, easy to use shampoo.
- It quickly removes built-up dirt and grime leaving a fresh clean fragrance.
- If your vehicle has a leather interior, clean with Leather Cleaner.
- Exceptional high gloss shine
- Classic Award Winning Formulation
- Long term beauty treatment
- Unrivalled Quality
- Specialised emulsifiers and conditioners gently clean and condition paintwork
- Cleans and preserves fabric car hoods
- Protects and preserves the surface from the effects of water absorption and surface soiling;
- Removes soiling, stains and atmospheric contamination from natural and synthetic fabrics
- Easy to use two part maintenance kit
- Cleans, freshens and revives appearance
- Product of the United Kingdom
- Special Coating Technology
- Great for Dark Colors!
- Restores finish and preserves paint
- Removes fine scratches and oxidation