Autoglym maintains a clear-sighted commitment to supply technically superior products to all sectors of the automotive industry. This on-going focus has been rewarded with an international reputation for products that cannot be surpassed in performance or value.
Autoglym products are to be found in all areas of automotive activity and are as equally suited to the professional user, the concours competition enthusiast and the family car owner.
They enjoy technical approvals from many leading automotive manufacturers and close associations with owners car clubs. The company also maintains a very high public profile and attends many automotive related events.
More than twenty motor manufacturers use Autoglym products in manufacturing or presentation processes. Early recognition and technical approvals by Jaguar Cars, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and other important names contributed to initial success.
They also currently hold international approvals from over forty car marques with many leading car manufacturers and importers choosing Autoglym products for on-line production work, main-dealer use and motorshow preparation.
Continuous investment in research and innovation ensures products are matched to the latest advances in vehicle manufacture. In addition, close liaison with autopaint manufacturers, distribution networks for new and used vehicles, bodyshops, fleet operators and retailers ensures that Autoglym remains at the forefront in all sectors of the industry.
A History Of Autoglym
Established in 1965 by Dennis Barley and launched originally with 11 products.
In 1986 a retail range was released to appeal to home enthusiasts.
In 1991 a silicone free range called “the body shop” range was released.
In 2001 a line of bespoke motorcycle products were released.
In 2004 the LifeShine protection system was introduced
In 2008 Autoglym’s “Best wax yet” High definition wax was introduced quoted as “Quite simply our finest product”
And in 2012 the massively popular Super resin polish was reformulated as Autoglym’s best selling product.
The rest is history winning countless awards and titles and having a royal warrant from Her Majesty The Queen in the process.
Paint Renovator And Super Resin Polish
Statistically, Autoglym’s most successful and most popular product over the last decade Super Resin Polish is a four time award winning polish that has restored paintwork by removing scratches and marks and bringing life back into the paintwork and leaving a legendary glossy finish. From supercars to your daily driver. This polish won’t let you down.
Autoglym is well known and possibly best known for its paint renovation and polishing products such as their paint renovator and super resin polish. These have stood the test of time with years of happy customers and strong reviews. Both of these products have been honored with awards from the likes of autoexpress and detailing world.
Autoglym Kits & Collections
Autoglym is famous for its kits and gift sets for all of your automotive detailing needs. From scratch removal, headlight restoration, wheel cleaning and clay bar kits to complete kits with everything you need perfect for gifting.
No products found.
Hi-Tech & Accessories
The expansion of products has bought out an array of accessories to the market including applicators, cleaning and drying towels and brushes. The high quality HI-tech range will never let you down in quality and versatility. Here are a few of our favourites.
No products found.
Is Autoglym Any Good?
To answer this question you only need to look at the awards they have won, not only in the past but also more recently.
In 2020 two of Autoglym’s products received prestigious awards from Auto Express including product of the year in the new InstaDry drying towel and the Polar Blast snow foam won best in its class as well as many commendations for other car care products such as fast glass, scratch removal kit and the rapid aqua wax kit.
Autoglym High Definition
Formerly known as Autoglyms best product yet in 2008 with the high definition wax has turned into Autoglyms premium line of detailing products with the likes of their wax, collection kits and ceramic coating. These high end products projected at the experienced enthusiast are worth their cost in results.
Polar Series & Polar Blast
The polar series from works perfectly when paired with a pressure washer. The polar blast snow-foam with Autoglyms thick coating snow foam gun reduces mud and traffic film and other contaminants and washes them away with the use of a pressure washer.
No products found.
Autoglym Top 10 Best Sellers
With an extensive collection of products we have curated a list of the 10 best and most popular products from the range.
- Ultimate cleaner, polish, and sealant
- Removes surface contaminants
- Imparts a tough, glossy protective barrier
- Extremely easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for all paint types and colors
- Leather requires a special set of products to ensure these hard wearing, yet chemically sensitive surfaces, remain in perfect condition.
- Pro Tip: Apply Leather Care Balm following Leather Cleaner to keep leather supple and crack free.
- Feeds and Protects Leather Upholstery
- This is AutoGlym's two step process to clean and protect your leather interior!
- This combo pack features one 16oz(500ml) bottle of Leather Cleaner & one 16oz(500ml) Leather Care Balm
- Super concentrated wash and wax with rust inhibitors
- Gently lifts traffic film without harming finish
- Electro-molecular attraction forms a glossy, water-repellent barrier
- Preserves finish and shine for months
- Does not remove or degrade vehicles protective wax layer
- Exceptional high gloss shine
- Classic Award Winning Formulation
- Long term beauty treatment
- Unrivalled Quality
- Specialised emulsifiers and conditioners gently clean and condition paintwork
- Cleans and preserves fabric car hoods
- Protects and preserves the surface from the effects of water absorption and surface soiling;
- Removes soiling, stains and atmospheric contamination from natural and synthetic fabrics
- Easy to use two part maintenance kit
- Cleans, freshens and revives appearance
- Our Convertible Soft Top Clean & Protect complete kit contains everything you need to clean and protect your mohair, double duck, fabric or canvas fabric hood.
- Regularly cleaning your soft top will keep green algae at bay and its original colour looking vibrant.
- Awards: 2015 'Best Buy' Auto Express Fabric Hood Cleaning group test.
- If you have a vinyl hood, clean thoroughly with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner then protect with Bumper & Trim Gel.
- INCLUDES: 500ml Soft Top Cleaner/500ml Soft Top Protector/1 x Soft Top Cleaning Sponge
- Your 3-step Routine For Beautiful Interiors
- All The Things You Need For Amazing Looking Car Interiors
- The Perfect Gift For The Motoring Enthusiast
- Return Your Car Interior To Showroom Perfection
- Unrivalled Quality
- Gently cleans and conditions
- Protects Treated Surfaces
- Covers Minor Scratches
- Enriches Colours
- Uniform protective finish
- provides a high gloss or matt finish as requires
- easy to apply & even coverage
- slick, grease-free formulation
- durable & resistant
- colourful gel with sweet & appealing fragrance.; Part number: HPTG500