Autoglym maintains a clear-sighted commitment to supply technically superior products to all sectors of the automotive industry. This on-going focus has been rewarded with an international reputation for products that cannot be surpassed in performance or value.
Autoglym products are to be found in all areas of automotive activity and are as equally suited to the professional user, the concours competition enthusiast and the family car owner.
They enjoy technical approvals from many leading automotive manufacturers and close associations with owners car clubs. The company also maintains a very high public profile and attends many automotive related events.
More than twenty motor manufacturers use Autoglym products in manufacturing or presentation processes. Early recognition and technical approvals by Jaguar Cars, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen and other important names contributed to initial success.
They also currently hold international approvals from over forty car marques with many leading car manufacturers and importers choosing Autoglym products for on-line production work, main-dealer use and motorshow preparation.
Continuous investment in research and innovation ensures products are matched to the latest advances in vehicle manufacture. In addition, close liaison with autopaint manufacturers, distribution networks for new and used vehicles, bodyshops, fleet operators and retailers ensures that Autoglym remains at the forefront in all sectors of the industry.
A History Of Autoglym
Established in 1965 by Dennis Barley and launched originally with 11 products.
In 1986 a retail range was released to appeal to home enthusiasts.
In 1991 a silicone free range called “the body shop” range was released.
In 2001 a line of bespoke motorcycle products were released.
In 2004 the LifeShine protection system was introduced
In 2008 Autoglym’s “Best wax yet” High definition wax was introduced quoted as “Quite simply our finest product”
And in 2012 the massively popular Super resin polish was reformulated as Autoglym’s best selling product.
The rest is history winning countless awards and titles and having a royal warrant from Her Majesty The Queen in the process.
Paint Renovator And Super Resin Polish
Statistically, Autoglym’s most successful and most popular product over the last decade Super Resin Polish is a four time award winning polish that has restored paintwork by removing scratches and marks and bringing life back into the paintwork and leaving a legendary glossy finish. From supercars to your daily driver. This polish won’t let you down.
Autoglym is well known and possibly best known for its paint renovation and polishing products such as their paint renovator and super resin polish. These have stood the test of time with years of happy customers and strong reviews. Both of these products have been honored with awards from the likes of autoexpress and detailing world.
Autoglym Kits & Collections
Autoglym is famous for its kits and gift sets for all of your automotive detailing needs. From scratch removal, headlight restoration, wheel cleaning and clay bar kits to complete kits with everything you need perfect for gifting.
Hi-Tech & Accessories
The expansion of products has bought out an array of accessories to the market including applicators, cleaning and drying towels and brushes. The high quality HI-tech range will never let you down in quality and versatility. Here are a few of our favourites.
Is Autoglym Any Good?
To answer this question you only need to look at the awards they have won, not only in the past but also more recently.
In 2020 two of Autoglym’s products received prestigious awards from Auto Express including product of the year in the new InstaDry drying towel and the Polar Blast snow foam won best in its class as well as many commendations for other car care products such as fast glass, scratch removal kit and the rapid aqua wax kit.
Autoglym High Definition
Formerly known as Autoglyms best product yet in 2008 with the high definition wax has turned into Autoglyms premium line of detailing products with the likes of their wax, collection kits and ceramic coating. These high end products projected at the experienced enthusiast are worth their cost in results.
Polar Series & Polar Blast
The polar series from works perfectly when paired with a pressure washer. The polar blast snow-foam with Autoglyms thick coating snow foam gun reduces mud and traffic film and other contaminants and washes them away with the use of a pressure washer.
Autoglym Top 10 Best Sellers
With an extensive collection of products we have curated a list of the 10 best and most popular products from the range.
- Ultimate cleaner, polish, and sealant
- Removes surface contaminants
- Imparts a tough, glossy protective barrier
- Extremely easy to apply and remove
- Ideal for all paint types and colors
- Autoglym Leather Cleaner is made with a pH neutral formula that quickly and safely cleans all automotive leather surfaces
- Leather Cleaner will not add a shine to your seat, but leave it with a natural matt finish
- Free of silicones and other masking agents that can leave an unpleasant feel to your interior
- Can be used on all automotive leather and faux leather surfaces
- For best performance spray Leather Cleaner sparingly onto a microfibre cloth and gently apply to the leather, spending longer on any stains or dirt trap areas
- Interior car shampoo that quickly and easily removes stubborn stains from all interior fabrics and surfaces
- Car mats, doors, headlining, dashboard, steering wheel, switches, pedals, handles and stalks can all be cleaned with this safe, easy to use car cleaning shampoo
- Removes built-up dirt and grime leaving a fresh clean car fragrance
- For hard surfaces simply spray on and wipe off. For fabric surfaces spray lightly and agitate with a clean cloth or firm sponge, rinsing frequently in water
- Recommendation: If you have leather surfaces, use Autoglym Leather Cleaner instead
- Product type :CLEANING AGENT
- Package dimensions :4.0 cm L x9.0 cm W x23.3 cm H
- country of origin :China
- package weight :1.31lbs
- Super Resin car polish removes light scratches, scuffs and marks while providing long lasting protection and outstanding shine
- Easy to use car polishing product suitable for all paint types and all paint colors
- Buff to a deep shine with an Autoglym Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth or Mitt for
- Use Autoglym Super Resin every few months as needed to maintain a superb shine
- Apply a thin layer to the paintwork in overlapping circles to ensure even coverage. Increase pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. Allow to dry. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim
- RAPID APPLICATION CERAMIC COATING SPRAY: Quick and easy application to wet or dry bodywork.
- 3 MONTH CERAMIC PROTECTION: Offers up to 3 months durable, hydrophobic protection, when applied to a dry vehicle.
- DEEP GLOSS FINISH: Ceramic hybrid formula bonds quickly to paintwork with a simple spray and buff, leaving a deep gloss finish.
- CREATES A TOUGH, PROTECTIVE BARRIER: Protects vehicle bodywork against damage caused by the natural environment.
- SPARK YOUR SENSES: Feel the Autoglym Passion for Perfection as Rapid Ceramic Spray applies and cures with ease, radiating a tropical scent.
- Keep your car looking like new with our all-in-one interior car cleaning kit, featuring our powerful Interior Shampoo to lift dirt and grime from your upholstery, Fast Glass Cleaner to leave your windows and mirrors sparkling clear, and Vinyl & Rubber Care to nourish and protect your dashboard, door panels, and other interior surfaces.
- Interior Shampoo quickly and easily removes stubborn stains from all interior fabrics and surfaces
- Fast Glass is a quick cleaner for glass, mirrors, Perspex, acrylic and plastic windows
- Vinyl & Rubber Care restores original surface colour and provides a clear protective coating to dashboards and other interior plastic and rubber components
- A collection of our best selling interior car cleaning products designed to keep your car's interior looking its best
- Fast Glass is a highly effective car glass cleaner spray, free of abrasives, waxes and silicones which leaves no residues but a crystal clear finish
- Car glass cleaning spray perfect for use inside and out including screens used in car video and navigation equipment
- Cuts through dirt easily removing road grime, insect remains, tree sap, oil, grease and bird droppings
- Fast Glass can be used to clean Lexan, all glass & glass substitutes, mirrors, plastics, paintwork and screens used in car video and navigation equipment
- Spray a light coating onto the glass and spread with a microfibre cloth. Buff to a crystal clear finish, turning the cloth regularly.
- Great for windows, mirrors and HEADLIGHTS
- Contains powerful ingredients with polishing and cleansing properties
- Leaves a crystal clear finish
- Carnauba based car wax that can be applied directly to a wet vehicle straight after washing, giving you a stunning hard wax finish in just a fraction of the time
- Can be used to protect all exterior surfaces including paint, plastic, rubber and glass leaving you with a car to be proud of
- Complete car waxing kit comes with 500ml Rapid Aqua Wax and 2 x Blue Microfibre Cloths
- Rapid Aqua Wax can be applied directly to a wet vehicle straight after washing
- For maximum performance use Aqua Wax every 6 weeks as a top between waxing to keep your car shiny and protected