To help motorists keep their cars germ-free, Autoglym has recently launched their all-new Anti-Bacterial Multi Surface Sanitiser.
This new all-purpose sanitiser with anti-bacterial action kills 99.99% of all-known nasties and is ideal for occasional deep sanitising or daily maintenance of all washable vehicle surfaces. Its anti-bacterial action leaving surfaces literally clean enough to eat your take-out off.
Conforming to standard EN 1276, this pleasant-smelling spray is totally safe to use on plastic and all washable vehicle surfaces, although it’s advisable to wipe it away after cleaning for a perfect finish.
Although super tough on bacteria, it’s also supremely gentle on all interior materials, meaning it can be used as often as needed.
In the current environment where we’re all a little more conscious of germs and bacteria, this 500ml bottle will help keep motorists, garage owners and detailers that little bit safer.
Autoglym Anti-Bacterial Multi Surface Sanitiser is available from most local stockists or online detailing product retailers and marketplaces.
- ALL-PURPOSE SANITISER WITH ANTI-BACTERIAL AND ANTI-VIRAL ACTION: Highly effective, anti-bacterial sanitiser which can be used across all washable vehicle surfaces inside and out, in addition to garage, office and home surfaces. Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser is extremely versatile. Just one solution is required for all vehicle sanitising requirements.
- EN CERTIFIED FORMULATION: EN 1276 certification provides independent reassurance that Anti-Bacterial Multi-Surface Sanitiser has passed testing which measures bacteria eradication performance.
- MAINTAINS CLEAN AND HYGIENIC CONDITIONS: Highly Effective. Kills 99.999% of bacteria. Clean and hygienic surfaces are very important and inline with best practice. This simple to use product helps achieve that goal.
- ELIMINATES UNPLEASANT ODOURS: Keeps your vehicle smelling clean and odour free by breaking down harmful odour causing bacteria and germs.
- CONVENIENT SIZE: Convenient 500ml size for sanitising your vehicle on the move. Keep safe before, during, and after every trip.