Leather Repair Company Colour Leather Seat and Trim Scuff Repair Kit
The Leather Repair Company Colour Leather Seat and Trim Scuff Repair Kit is perfect for dealing with those annoying scuffs that have taken off or lightned the colour on your leather car seats, bolsters, furniture, trim, handbags or leather jacket and clothes.
Simple and easy to use with full instructions this leather scuff repair kit has been designed and put together by professional leather repair technicians for easy and effective DIY use.
Leather PU Colourant Pigment Paints / Dyes
The polyurethane leather colourants are water based and so are non harmful and non hazardous.
Made so they're extremely easy to apply by hand or easily sprayed through any spraying equipment without causing blockages.
The PU Colourants have been designed for colour restoration and colour change jobs so the pigment addition is very high allowing them to easily cover leather without the need for lots of applications.
Most importantly is their ability to resist scuffs and scratches. The PU Colourants are extremely hard wearing and will not scratch unless very heavily forced.
Leather Finish in Gloss & Matt
An extremely hard wearing and scuff resistant PU leather finish
Leather finish is a clear coat sealer / lacquer designed to be applied over the top of the Leather PU Finish, to seal in the top coat, giving the finish an extremely hard wearing surface protecting it from stains and dirt.
- Very Hard Wearing - Seals colour in and keeps it there!
- High flexibility & soft natural touch.
- Clear finish can be made into matt, semi-matt, satin & gloss. By adding matting agent.
- Water Based - Non Hazardous & Non Flammable
- Scuff & scratch resistant
The finish has been designed to seal colour in after applying colour to a leathers surface. The finish far exceeds standard lacquers in both wet & dry rub fastness so you can be sure your colour is thoroughly sealed in. It also feels soft and natural on the leather, it does not make the leather feel like plastic or artificial in anyway. In fact it further adds and improves the touch and texture on leather, it has a very smooth, soft and silky feel, very natural and very appealing to customers.
- Ideal for manufacturers of antique finished leathers. Apply the finish after rubbing off the colour for long lasting protection.
- Perfect to seal in colour after making a repair.
- Available ready to use. Just spray it on.
- A must in the automotive industry where rub fastness is crucial. This product will greatly increase the leathers life span.
The alcohol cleaner is to be used to as a wipe down cleaner when recolouring leather. It removes grease, dirt, oils and waxes that may be on a leathers surface, that, unless removed, could cause lack of adhesion with colours.
- Easy to use: Just wipe on and off the leather with a clean cloth.
- Can be used as a stain remover as well, and thinned with water to make it less aggressive.
- Can be mixed with the premium leather cleaner to clean really dirty leather: before applying colour
- Suitable for use on all finished leathers.
- Suitable for leather in mixed industries: furniture, clothing, automotive, equine, shoes and more
Leather Repair Company Colour Leather Seat and Trim Scuff Repair Kit contains:
1 x Main Base Leather Colour 30ml
3 x Tinters 15ml each ( sometimes more depending on the base colour)
1 x Leather Gloss Finish 15ml
1 x Leather Finish Matt 15ml
1 x Alcohol Cleaner 15ml
1 x 30ml Mixing Cup
2 x Application Sponges
2 x Tooth Picks
1 x Mixing Stick
2 x Cotton Buds
1 x Detailed Instructions.
Your Leather Colour Matching Made Easy
The colours below are the most requested shades. With each kit you get a number of tints so each colour below can be made lighter, darker or even make you own colour from the tints provided. Instructions are available to teach you how to mix and adjust common colours and the Leather Repair Company colour matching department can be contacted by phone or e-mail for additional support when you purchase this kit.