Comma Air Conditioning Cleaner
Git that rotten egg, smelly sock or other similar smell in your car - The liklihood is that it is coming from your cars air conditioning system. A car air confitioning system as part of the way it works will take moisture out of the air circulating in your car. Most of this moisture is expelled through the outlet pipe - but not all. Bacteria thne begin to grow on the inside of your air con system and it is this build-up of bacteria that causes the rotten smell.
Comma Air Conditioning Cleaner effectively eliminates bacteria, fungi, moulds and viruses from the air con system, which cause unpleasant odours, hay fever symptoms and other allergic reactions. Deodourises upholstery and carpets to bring back that new car smell.
How to use your Comma Air Conditioning Cleaner:
The unique 10 minute treatment for all Air Conditioning systems:
- Ensure all windows of vehicle are shut.
- Remove articles that do not need to come in contact with spray.
- Push front passenger seat either fully forward or backwards to create the largest area for aerosol to stand.
- Turn on the engine.
- Switch on the air conditioning setting the system to re-circulation on full fan power. Make sure dashboard vents are open.
- Stand Comma Air Con Cleaner in the large area created either in front of, or behind front passenger seat making sure that it is pointing upwards. (A piece of absorbent paper under the unit may be helpful in soaking up some of the larger spray droplets.)
- Depress the nozzle lever into the lock-down position making sure that the unit is pointing away from eyes and face.
- Exit the vehicle making sure that all doors are closed.
- Once the can is fully discharged, allow the air conditioning to run for a further 5 minutes.
- Open the car door, turn off the engine, and wipe away any moisture that has appeared on dashboard or fittings. Dispose of empty can safely.